Every Node resident has its own dedicated community curator. These folks have the local lowdown, and their finger on the pulse of the community. They’ll facilitate your move, introduce you to the other amazing residents, show you around the neighborhood, plan events for the community, and make sure you feel at home,
A Cosmopolitan and open-minded city, in Barcelona you’ll find your coliving community in the most central neighbourhoods of the city. You can get to know and experience the Mediterranean culture: sunny days when you can decide to swim at the Barceloneta beach or go for a walk in the mountains of Collserola or Montjuic, monuments of architectural modernism such as Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia, crowded streets and Mediterranean gastronomic restaurants. Moreover, nowadays Barcelona is considered one of the most important technological and design hubs, which makes it a city full of opportunities.
Join our Node community and enjoy the opportunities that Barcelona can bring to your life!
- Closet Station(s) L2 Monumental Station (2 minute walk)
- Distance to Downtown 20 minute walk to Gotico
- Walk Score 99
- Closet Park Ciutadella (15 minute walk)
- Favorite Restaurant Arc Iris
- Favorite Coffee Shop El forn del barri
- Favorite Bar Celler de Can Edar
- Closet Beach La Barceloneta