Every Node residence has its own dedicated community curator. These folks have the local lowdown, and their finger on the pulse of the community. They’ll facilitate your move, introduce you to the other amazing residents, show you around the neighborhood, plan events for the community, and make sure you feel at home.
Node’s first Madrid property is located in Moncloa. Node Guest House Madrid is a transformed warehouse with very spacious communal spaces. Located steps away from the subway and extremely well connected with public transport to all of Spain’s capital. The extensive district of Moncloa encompasses the west of Madrid and its neighbors enjoy the combination of magnificent green areas and excellent markets, restaurants, and everything you could need. Food markets and local shops give way to the university area full of college bars & cafe terraces where locals hang out every evening.
Records Not Found
Calle Sanchez Preciado
- Closet Station(s) Francos Rodríguez, subway 7 line (2 minute walk)
- Distance to Downtown 40 minute walk
- Walk Score 99
- Closet Park 8 min walk to Parque Dehesa de la Villa
- Favorite Restaurant Restaurante Las Peñas
- Favorite Coffee Shop Latitud 33 Bar
- Favorite Bar Bar El Punto