Every Node resident has its own dedicated community curator. These folks have the local lowdown, and their finger on the pulse of the community. They’ll facilitate your move, introduce you to the other amazing residents, show you around the neighborhood, plan events for the community, and make sure you feel at home.
Node Bushwick builds on the foundation of a centuries-old community quarter known for cultural diversity and creativity. Be inspired by its miles of celebrated street art, hot spots to shop and socialize, and community of long-time and latter-day makers and entrepreneurs. Then retreat to a quiet tree-lined street, and your lovingly restored, perfectly appointed 19th-century brownstone, with its landscaped backyard, rooftop views of Manhattan, and great neighbors.
452 Harman St, Brooklyn, NY, 11237
- Closet Station(s) L (3 minute walk), M (8 minute walk)
- Distance to Downtown 30 minutes to Midtown
- Walk Score 99 out of 100
- Closet Park 10 min drive to Highland Park
- Favorite Restaurant Lucy's Vietnamese
- Favorite Coffee Shop Variety Coffee Roasters
- Favorite Bar Pearl's Social & Billy Club