Madrid is a dynamic city, recognized for its vitality, its cultural wealth and its constant business development. A very attractive combination for freelancers, entrepreneurs, startups and professionals who choose to work remotely. This phenomenon has given rise to a large number of coworking spaces in Madrid, designed to meet the needs of these professionals, providing a flexible and collaborative work environment. Explore the most outstanding coworking spaces in Madrid and boost your creativity!
What is co-working and how does it work?
A coworking is a shared work space where professionals from different fields, companies, freelancers and entrepreneurs work in a collaborative environment. This environment encourages collaboration, creativity, and the exchange of ideas among community members, which can be very beneficial in establishing professional connections and generating meaningful synergies.
The operation of coworking is relatively simple. Individuals or companies can rent workspace in a coworking center for flexible periods, ranging from a few hours to months or years.
What services can we find in a co-working?
Coworking spaces typically offer a variety of services including:
- Shared work spaces: Tables, desks or open spaces where professionals can work individually.
- Meeting rooms: Spaces equipped with technology to hold presentations, conferences and meetings with clients or colleagues.
- Common areas: Places to rest, socialize, or have a coffee, encouraging interaction and collaboration between the different members of the coworking.
- Support services: High-speed Wi-Fi, printing, scanning, package receiving and administrative assistance.
- Events and activities: Some coworking spaces organize events, workshops, conferences and networking activities to encourage collaboration and learning.
How much does a co-working cost?
The cost of a coworking space can vary considerably depending on several factors, such as location, type of membership, or services included, among others. Below we show you some of the price ranges that you can find in the different coworkings in Madrid, according to the different types of space:
- Flexible workstations or “hot desk”: This option allows you to use any available workstation in the coworking space. The average price can range between €100 and €500 per month, although it can be higher in premium locations or with additional services.
- Fixed jobs or “dedicated desk”: This means having a job assigned exclusively to you. Prices usually vary between €200 and €600 per month, depending on the location and services included.
- Private offices or suites: These are completely private spaces that can accommodate teams of different sizes. Prices can start around €300 or €400 per person per month and increase depending on the size and services included.
- Meeting rooms and event spaces: Prices vary depending on the size of the room and the duration of the reservation. For example, a small meeting room can cost around €20 to €100 per hour.
It is important to note that these are estimated prices and actual rates may vary. When choosing a coworking space, it is also crucial to consider what services and amenities are included in the monthly fee. It’s also important to mention that some coworking spaces offer flexible membership options, such as daily or hourly rates, which can be useful for those who don’t need a full-time workspace.
What are the best co-workings in Madrid?
Below we present the 5 best coworkings to work in Madrid:
- Utopicus: With several locations in Madrid, Utopicus focuses on creating inspiring and productive workspaces, as well as offering training programs and community events.
- Cloudworks: Strategically located in the city center, Cloudworks offers a wide range of services and is prepared to host a variety of professional events and activities.
- Loom: With several locations in Madrid, Loom stands out for its cozy and warm atmosphere. It offers a wide range of services, including breakout areas, meeting rooms and an attentive team who make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Talent Garden Madrid: With a presence throughout Europe, Talent Garden offers a stimulating environment for innovation and collaboration, being especially popular among technology professionals and startups.
- Impact Hub: With its commitment to social and business change, Impact Hub Madrid is a coworking space that encourages innovation and collaboration, creating a collaborative and stimulating environment for professionals committed to positive change.
But Node Living is currently changing the future of co-workings in Madrid…
Without a doubt, the Node Alcobendas Hub and Node Carabanchel Hub assets go one step further by integrating coworking spaces directly into their facilities, offering an additional level of comfort and functionality for their residents. This solution not only adapts to contemporary needs but also encourages collaboration and exchange of ideas between professionals from various disciplines. These coworking spaces within the Hubs create an environment conducive to innovation and networking, where ideas flow and opportunities arise in every corner.