In today’s world, with so many and such frequent changes, new words appear. Words that we hardly know and then adapt to our daily lives, Flex Living is one of them.
Flex living are living spaces that adapt to the needs and preferences of its users. That is to create homes with adaptable spaces, multifunctional areas to encourage collaboration and connectivity between occupants. All with one goal: to create a community.
What are the benefits of flex living for companies?
More and more companies are using different options for housing their employees. Flex living is one of them and is here to stay, especially for long-term stays. Here are some of the benefits it offers:
- Price. This is a key factor. For the company, it means financial savings compared to other options. The daily price of hotels skyrockets, especially for long-term stays.
- Flexibility. At the time of booking, check in/out or extension of a reservation. These contracts are more flexible than traditional rental contracts. They offer greater adaptability in case you need to extend or shorten your stay. It also means savings by not having to pay a penalty.
- Services Included. You don’t have to worry about registering any of them: internet, water, electricity or gas, they are all included in the rate.
- Fully equipped apartments. Ideal for long term stays. You need a space to move in with all the necessary amenities for your stay: kitchen, furniture, working areas, good wifi connection, weekly cleaning service included, bed linen, etc. The worker therefore does not have to worry about anything, it is a simpler adaptation.
- Ease of payment. Negotiation with a sales executive in charge of your account to facilitate the whole process of negotiation, booking and payment.
- Events and activities available in your community. This is the differentiating element of these spaces: offering experiences and opportunities to connect and meet people who are living in another city for work reasons and want to make the most of their time.
- Pet friendly. More and more people travel with their pets and give importance to being with them while they work. This is a benefit that employees appreciate and makes them feel at home during their stay.
- Spaces to take care of the employee. This type of accommodation offers different spaces for the guest’s well-being such as: gym, mindfulness room, paddle tennis or other sports courts, swimming pool. In addition to activities that are created in the community to promote coexistence.
For which professional profiles is flex living ideal?
Young Professionals and Digital Nomads.
The Flex living concept is also adapted to the needs of digital nomads and young people who are taking their first steps in the working world. Due to the high price of housing, young professionals are looking for more affordable solutions to move into. These buildings offer housing, workspaces and social activities in one place at an unbeatable price.
More and more people are also taking advantage of the possibility to travel and work. They organize themselves to enjoy a destination while working. The digital nomad market is growing and countries are looking for incentives to attract them, such as Spain with the Digital Nomad visa. These customers are looking for fully equipped accommodations, with an excellent internet connection as a fundamental requirement to develop their work, along with other additional services that make their stay as profitable as possible. And Node responds to these desires, with a range of additional services that generate community. An extra benefit for digital nomads.
What flex living options does Node offer in Madrid?
At Node, we are opening two buildings equipped with all the services mentioned above.
In June 2024 we will open our first building in Spain, the Alcobendas Hub. We will have 707 units between studios and apartments of 1, 2 and up to 4 bedrooms. Fully equipped and ready to enjoy.
In October 2024 we will open the second Hub in Carabanchel, in the southern area of Madrid with 977 units between studios and 1 and 2 bedroom apartments.
In 2025, we will have a third building in Vallecas.
The common areas of our buildings have coworking spaces, cafeteria, mini-market, paddle tennis courts, gym, parking, terrace and swimming pool. These are available for the use and enjoyment of our clients.
Creating a sense of community is very important to us. That is why one of our focuses will be the organization and programming of all kinds of events and activities for tenants. We want to create a sense of belonging and that they make the most of their stay in the Hubs. That’s why we offer activities and events in our buildings with other members of the community to network or simply disconnect and have a good time.
Being close to the business area of Alcobendas and the office area in the north of Madrid, the Alcobendas Hub is perfect for corporate stays, digital nomads, new professionals and also university students in their final years of studies or Masters students who want to start creating a network of contacts for the future.
The Carabanchel Hub is aimed at these same profiles with a special emphasis on the arts. Carabanchel has just been named the third best neighborhood in the world in 2023 (TimeOut magazine) and we want to take advantage of this to attract designers and artists who want to live in Madrid.
Just a reminder that at Node you will have a team at your disposal at all times. A person in charge of your account and the in-house team. They will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Hubs, organizing events and activities to generate the additional value we offer. They are also the ones who are present to solve any problems that may arise during your stay. We highly value the personal touch with our clients.
These are some of the many reasons to choose us the next time you are looking for accommodation for your employees.
Would you like to stay with us?